Thursday, March 11, 2010

NEWS AND EVENTS

NEW SHIRTS



New Ladies Tanks are here.

Soft cotton, athletic back singlet. Grey, Blue and Black sizes 8-12, limited number so get yours today $30 each


AND FOR THE BOYS, and girls too. In the next week or so we will be placing an order for Cool Under Shirts are made from Drytech polyester and designed to be worn under body armour or as a work-out shirt. The material wicks moisture away from the body to help keep you cool and is also quick drying.

Drytech Material (Under Body Armour)
Mesh Panels under the arms to help with evaporation. ANF printed on left hand sleeve
Large CrossFit North Queensland print on back and CFNQ logo on right sleeve
Please place your order including size and colour with Fiona before Saturday 19th March
Size =chest measure
Small=90cm, Medium=100cm, Large=110cm, XLarge=120cm, XXLarge=140cm


Our friends at CrossFit Gold coast are having an open day and WOD challenge next Month, direct flights to the Gold Coast are cheap at the moment and we can get billeted for accomidation, so if anyone want to go let Fiona know. It should be a awesome day.

Date: 17 April, 2010
Time:8am-4pm
Cost: $35 (includes T-Shirt)

6 comments:

Peta said...

Count me in for the mini comp please Fiona.

Zac said...

Hi Fiona, count me in for Saturday's mini comp :)

Bryce said...

Hey Fiona, I'm in for the comp on saturday

robin said...

Sorry Fiona, I can't come, I'll be working and I'm competing in the Bayside Challenge the following weekend so need the r and r.

Jeff Hanan said...

I'll be attending. Heat 1 I'll assume so I will ready to go at 7am

Jeff Hanan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.